LightBlog

jeudi 21 juillet 2016

$7 Magnetic Charger Review

In the new ongoing series Off-Brand Android, we continue to take a look at the cheap and strange products that are designed to work with your android phone. I picked up this magnetic charger from Amazon for $7 to see if this thing works or not. If is does work, is it even practical? Let’s find out.

charge

The charger comes in two pieces. You’ll put the adapter in the charge port of your phone and the cord will connect magnetically to it. The connection is strong enough that it wont accidentally come undone while it’s charging.

When looking at the charge times, it’s about what I expected. I don’t know how much the magnetic feature plays into the speed at which the phone charges, but while using this cord, my phone would charge a little less than 1% every minute.

I’ve found that the best place to keep this charger is in my car. While I’m driving I use my GPS a lot so I’ll want to keep it charged up as much as possible. I also come and go from my vehicle a lot when I want to jump on my hood and ghost ride my whip. I don’t have to fumble around with my charger because the magnetic connection lets me pick it up and go without even thinking about it.

So if you’re interested, you can pick up one of these chargers using the link below.

Amazon Link



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2afyutK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire